MissBsResources is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MissBsResources may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is updated and effective from 1st June 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and email address for an account allowing you to access resources and answers that aren't publically available.
- contact information including email address for newsletter purposes
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Promote Events
- Send news and updates
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Allows you to comment on blog articles and recieve responses
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new resources, events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To establish, maintain and enhance our relationship with followers in the pursuance of a life-long mutually beneficial partnership that benefits the Miss B's community and Miss B's Resources;
- To provide access to restricted resources enabling followers to get the full experience of Miss B's Resources and the resources on offer.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Miss B's Resources uses a standard SSL encryption that encrypts all information you input as it is sent to us. We recommend you use an up to date internet browser which supports 128-bit encryption. Use of an out of date browser or one that does not support 128-bit encryption may compromise the level of security we are able to provide.
Miss B's Resources stores information within joomla and password protected. Only super users which are the site admin team have access to the back end admin systems and data.
We require all subscribers to confirm their email address upon registraition of an account. You will therefore receive a message with a link you'll have to click in order to confirm the email address and your will to subscribe.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever receiving any communication from Miss B's Resources such as the newsletter there is always an option to unsubscribe from this at the bottom of the mailing. If you wish to no longer receive communication from us then please select this option.
- you can also edit your subscriptions and delete your account at any time by visiting the edit profile page.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
View our newsletter terms and conditions.